Friday, July 22, 2011

What to do???

Salam..and very good morning guys..
now is 3.01 am and i still seat on my bed and i really can't sleep and not even feels like want to 'menguap' or 'mengantuk'..i reallt dont know why..it's just..dont know..maybe i think to much..or maybe i'm too tired...(what?it's ridiculious)

maybe me is so 'meroyan' when I try to speaking broken 'bagai nak rak pepagi buta nih'..see..nampak sangat me is really 'meroyan'..hahahahaha...

disebabkan oleh kekurangan keupayaan untuk menidurkan diri ini,maka daku dengan senang hatinya sibok 'mengusha' blog2 orang lain terutamanya blog2 penulis faveret daku kat JS tuh...sempat la 'usha'2 sambil senyum+gelak-gelak sopan bila baca blog PINGU TOHA+SYUD...(CAPS LOCK UTK PENEGASAN YG DORANG SGT LA BEST)hehehe...

so,as u all can see,this entry really like kind of boring kan...dah title pon WHAT TO DO?..so,ofkos lar menunjukkan wondering feeling yang sedang aku lalui sekarang..(APEKAH???)okey,maybe it's sounds like WHAT??? mengadenyer lahai daku nih...hemmm...actually,mase aku sedang khusyuk membaca catatan-catatan kat blog2 orang,suddenly boleh pulak muncul idea2 'mental' aku...like,10 THINGS I LIKE ABOUT HIM,or 10 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I GET MARRIED or maybe for such a dramatic entry 50 THINGS I REALLY WANT FOR ENTIRE MY LIFE...hahahahaha...so 'mengelabah'..but it's sound intresting kan...kan...kan...so what u guys think...nampak macam menarik je kan..so,i finally decide to start to list kan the 'mengarut' things start from this entry..hahaha...

so...today it's all about...

10 THINGS I LIKE ABOUT HIM....

1-He can play music instrument

2-he's sports person..

3-he's left handed

4-he's so serious

5-he's clever than me especially bab2 agama..

6-i like speacky person..and he's one of them..

7-his fair skin,tall and handsome...lalalala

8-the 'lesung pipit' really makes me 'meroyan'.

9-when he had so many different taste with me which is banyak perbezaan between us..

10-the important part is..i really DONT CARE IF HE DONT LIKE ME COZ WHEN I LIKE SOMEBODY,IT DOESNT MEAN THAT I LOVE THAT PERSON AND WANT TO MARRY HIM...WOKEYH! IT'S JUST FOR FUN...

p/s:all that kriteria tuh ade kat diffrent people..hahaha...

2 comments:

  1. and,as usual...typo dan typo dan typo lagi....aishhh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it specific to one person??? hehehe...i dun think so...i guess it is a part of ur criteria rite?? neeyh~~!! there is nothing wrong for dreaming sumthing like that bcoz i've done it too... XD yeah!! wei beb!! dun forget to visit my site k... tetibe this day de mood nk jelajah blogspot ni...kui3...

    ReplyDelete